CREATIVE Dogs Daycare
My name is Bronte, I work from home as a Graphic Designer. My partner and I own our house in Varsity Lakes.
There is a security camera on one side of the front yard that I have access too.There is an enclosed outdoor area attached to the back of the house that is completely enclosed with floor to ceiling fly screen walls.The whole house is fenced, so even the best escape artist wouldn't be able to get out (unless they knew how to unlock a 6ft gate and cut their way through the fly screen).Both of our front gates have security locks, so no one can open the front gates without us opening them. Fort knocks, I know, I take precautions as I wouldn’t want someone to take my dog!
- We have a single storey house, the front yard has green grass, and a big mango tree for shade.
MY FUR BABIES
I have two fur babies, Tommy and Milo. My snuggly boy Tommy loves other dogs, playing and sleeping. He sleeps in our bed; he is a wriggly worm most nights. Tommy also loves cats, I think he gets confused sometimes, and forgets he is a dog haha!
We also have a male cat Milo. Milo has the most beautiful personality, we got really lucky with him. Milo is an indoor and outdoor cat. Milo was a rescue kitten from Mount Isa, the rescue group I got Milo from saved him, and his siblings. They were flown to Brisbane, then separated out to foster carers through the rescue group.
IS YOUR DOG A FIT FOR CREATIVE DOGS DAYCARE?
Check calendar for available days!!
What can I expect when I take my dog to CREATIVE Dogs Daycare?
- DROP OFF - 7:00am to 9:00am - PICK UP - 2:00pm to 4:30pm
- Late pick ups and overnight stays can be organised in advance
- Small/medium size dogs only.
- Must be desexed!
- Up to date with vaccinations (proof needed before dropping dog off)
- Not suffering from an illness that many effect other pets
- Will not accept aggressive dogs
- Your pet must be able to interact and play nicely with other dogs
- Let me know if you have any particular rules for your dog
- I only accept 2 dogs a day
- Fresh water
- Each dog will have a bed
- Clean yard
- A treat at lunch time (if fur parents allow)
- Ample number of toys to play with
- A text message with a photo of your dog/s and what they have been doing through the day