Cat lover in Ballina :) I moved to Australia from the states 6 years ago. I’ve been caring for kitties through PawShake for the last year as 3 years as well as watching friends kitties when they go out of town.
I have experiencing caring for kitties with special needs such as administering medication and injections as well as average kitties who just need some cuddles. I have Several reoccurring customers. Its special to me to give kitty parents the peace of mind that their pet will be well taken care of when they are on holiday. I'll definitely share photos with you daily and heaps of updates.
—What I Offer—
• If you book a once a day visits, it’s generally easier for me to come in the PM after work. Happy to discuss mornings visits to see if I can accommodate
• I spend 30-60 minutes for one a day visits
• each visit includes: fresh water and food, scooping litter, socialising with your kitty
• I’m happy to stay at your home if your kitty is a twice a day eater or wants lots of socialising
• I can water plants, being in mail, even bring the bins out of your away for a long period of time
About me: I am a social worker in aged care. I really have a passion in caring both for our aging population and animals. In my free time I enjoy to make pottery, go for hikes, cooking new recipes, and DIY home art projects.
Any other questions please ask :)
Katie .. what can we say but thank you .. what a wonderful caring person we have met to look after our beloved animals .. we will always keep in touch .. thanks again Katie .. cya soon xx
Once again a fantastic sitter for my rather fussy cat!
I have a national police check and working with children’s
Book via Pawshake to enjoy The Pawshake Guarantee, in-house customer support, booking guarantee, safe cashless payments, no booking fees, no change fees, daily updates and more!