Hello / Bonjour!
We are a young, recently married couple who live in Manly Vale on Sydney’s Northern Beaches, and are super excited to look after your pets!
I, Sandra, am a French woman working in Human Resources. I have had pets all my life growing up: dogs, cats, rabbits, hamsters, horses etc. I have experience looking after pets and truly enjoy it!
My husband, Tim, works in advertising and has had dogs and cats growing up, he often walks his family dog, Harriet, on weekends.
We are living in an apartment and don’t have any pets of our own for the moment, but would love to help and look after yours!
- We have a car so can easily drive to your house.
- Can walk any size dogs, or take them to the park and look after them.
- Experienced with cats, we had one when we were living in France.
- Happy to look after small dogs/cats in our apartment during the day, or even overnight for short stays.
- Available after 6pm during weekends and anytime during weekends.
Sandra and Tim were wonderful carers/sitters for my adorable and aging cat Jack (Fluffy). The photo updates were terrific. I will definitely be considering more holidays knowing that Sandra and Tim are available to visit.
Sandra & Tim were fantastic looking after our little cat Billie Jean. They communicated regularly with lots photos and left the house spotless!
Will definitely be using them again 😀
- We speak fluently English, French and Spanish
- 5+ years experience
Sandra And Tim
Book via Pawshake to enjoy premium insurance, 24/7 support, booking guarantee, safe cashless payments, photo updates and more!