G’day! I’m Sophia.
I mainly service the Port Melbourne/South Melbourne/Middle Park/Albert Park area for visits. For pets outside that radius I stay over and look after your pet in the comfort of their own home.
If you’re new to Pawshake, I highly recommend you check out some of my reviews from other pet owners, most were new users and are now recurring bookings.
PET MINDING/PET SITTING
I know what it's like to want to go away for the weekend/holidays and have to leave behind your little pet(s)! I love looking after your pet in the comfort of their own home.
My dog walking tends to suit professionals who aren’t able to walk their pups in the morning before work or in the arvo after work.
*Please enquire to confirm availability as I work 9-5.30 and accept overlapping bookings, this means I might not be available in the morning for a walk but I might be available after work (and vice versa).
- I work in advertising. It’s a great gig, so I look after pets on the side because I LOVE THEM. Sometimes pups come into the office with me and get cuddled by everyone on the team.
- I’m fairly active so I can definitely run around/after/with your pup.
- I have 3 little cats, my partner looks after them when I’m away and sometimes he accompanies me when I visit pets or walk dogs (what can I say, we’re both animal lovers!)
- I volunteer at Lort Smith Animal Hospital, where I look after little cats transitioning to adoption as well as emergency welfare.
- Pet safety: Dogs are on lead unless I feel it is safe to be offlead. Safety is a top priority for me.
- Weather: Dog walks are cancelled/ dramatically shortened in the event of heavy rain. Indoor activities are still an option though!
I've been consistently begging Sophia to move in on a permanent basis to look after my pets, but she has refused, citing 'ongoing pawshake commitments.' As usual, super impressed and reassured. She's my first port of call when I know I'm going to be away. Will be using again.
Thank you Sophia...as always!
PROFESSIONAL PET OWNER! Professionally, I'm a graphic designer. I'm a cat owner myself. In the past I've had (or lived with someone who owns) cats, dogs, chickens, fish. I've also had (albeit limited) exposure to lizards, rats, and ferrets. I know a thing or two about looking after pets, that's for sure.
Book via Pawshake to enjoy The Pawshake Guarantee, in-house customer support, booking guarantee, safe cashless payments, daily updates and more!