Who am I?
I'm a 24 year Perth girl whose biggest passions in life are animals, music, education and my rescue cat Biscuit.
Why should I be the one to care for your pet?
1. I have worked at Cat Haven WA previously up to Sept 2018 for almost 2 years with thousands of cats so if you need house visits for you cat, look no further.
2. I have been pet/housesitting/dogwalking casually for over 5 years now and have many references as reassurance of my capabilities and how I will go above and beyond for the pets in my care!
3. I grew up in a 'zoo' and looked after many animals personally! My current household has 2 cats, 2 dogs, a guinea pig and a weiro.
4. I'm actually studying to have qualifications to be junior zookeeper, so you know I really do love animals. Working with them is my passion and that I'm improving my animal care knowledge!
5. By supporting me, you are helping fund my dream of becoming a Zookeeper one day and moving somewhere I can foster animals and/or get back into more petsitting services! You're also helping me recooperate some of the cost of major surgery/hospitalisation my rescue cat needed in February 2019 to save her life!
My cat is not just a pet, she's my fur child and I'd do anything for her. I believe this is the same for most pet owners requiring services on this website and for that reason, pets in my care will be looked after as if they were my own.
What are your services?
My services are home visits (visit your pet in your home), ‘day stays’, housesitting stays (stay at your home looking after your pet and house overnight) and dog walking.
Home visits are an hour long visit and will involve pampering your pet however it likes best e.g. cuddles, playing, brushing and just having company.
‘Day Stays’ is a service I provide not specified here on Pawshake. Have a pet with separation anxiety or who needs a day time adventure whilst you’re at work? Why not hire me to keep them company or take them on an adventure! Day Stays are like extended Home Visits for those pets who need longer TLC time. Whether thats just companionship whilst your away in the day or to have an adventure out to the park, beach, a hike etc! I love being active and pampering pets so give your pet a holiday of its own! Prices vary according to individuals needs for Day Stays so enquire within! Housesitting sitting stays are the whole package spending as much of the day and night with your pet and includes a dog or cat (for harness trained indoor cats) walk and a daily update with pictures if that is desire!
I love a good walk and ball/frisbee throw with dogs as it's good fitness for myself as well! Depending on your dogs energy needs walks are 30min-1hr. I love all pets of different species, shapes and sizes so long as I'm given a good run down of their/your requirements for them and bit about them I'm happy!
I am also familiar with animal conditioning so if you would like training as well, this can be discussed upon enquiring.
If you want a pet sitter with experience, look no further because my experience, purrsonality and services are pawesome!
Victoria was very accommodating to our needs and her passion and care for animals are clearly apparent. Thanks so much Victoria for all your help in walking our dog, we really appreciate it! :)
Thanks for walking Alfred and taking such good care of him!
Currently studying a Certificate 3 in Captive Animals at Perth Zoo in 2019 Have a Bachelor of Science majoring in Zoology and Conservation Biology completed 2015 end.
Book via Pawshake to enjoy The Pawshake Guarantee, in-house customer support, booking guarantee, safe cashless payments, daily updates and more!