Who am I?
I'm a 23 year Perth girl whose biggest passions in life are animals, music, education and my rescue cat Biscuit.
Why should I be the one to care for your pet?
1. I have worked at Cat Haven WA previously up to Sept 2018 for almost 2 years with thousands of cats so if you need house visits for you cat, look no further.
2. I have been pet/housesitting/dogwalking casually for over 5 years now and have many references as reassurance of my capabilities and how I will go above and beyond for the pets in my care!
3. I grew up in a 'zoo' and looked after many animals personally! My current household has 2 cats, 2 dogs, 2 guinea pigs and a weiro.
4. I'm actually studying to have qualifications to be junior zookeeper so you know I really do love animals, working with them is my passion and that I'm improving my animal care knowledge!
5. By supporting me, you are helping fund my dream of becoming a Zookeeper one day and moving somewhere I can foster animals and/or get back into more petsitting services! You're also helping me recooperate some of the cost of major surgery/hospitalisation my rescue cat needed in February 2019 to save her life!
My cat is not just a pet, she's my fur child and I'd do anything for her! I believe this is the same for most pet owners requiring services on this website and for that reason, pets in my care will be looked after as if they were my own.
What are your services?
My services are home visits (visit your pet in your home), housesitting stays (spend the day and night* with your pet in your home) and dog walking. Home visits are an hour long visit and will involve pampering your pet however it likes best e.g. cuddles, playing, brushing and just having company. Housesitting sitting stays are the whole package spending both the day and night with your pet and includes a dog or cat (for harness trained indoor cats) walk and a daily update with pictures via. email! *These are limited to a maximum of three consecutive night and days as I have a needy cat of my own at home! If she can accompany me to your home and be kept separately within reason longer stays can be discussed. HOWEVER I am very happy to do housesitting without the overnight stay for extended periods of time and as I have no daytime job, I will spend plenty of quality time with your pet from early morning to early evening! This ‘day sitting’ is at the same rate as housesitting stays. I love a good walk and ball/frisbee throw with dogs as it's good fitness for myself as well! Depending on your dogs energy needs walks are 30min-1hr. I love all pets of different species, shapes and sizes so long as I'm given a good run down of their/your requirements for them and bit about them I'm happy!
If you want a pet sitter with experience, look no further because my experience, purrsonality and services are pawesome!
Victoria asked all the right questions to know all she needed to know about Holly. She was very respectful of Holly’s eccentricities and catered to those. Holly could not have been in better hands and should I need someone again I would seek out Victoria to look after Holly.
Victoria was amazing sitter for my cat jinx - daily photo updates and she went above and beyond! Would definitely book Victoria next time we’re away ! Thanks again
Currently studying a Certificate 3 in Captive Animals at Perth Zoo in 2019 Have a Bachelor of Science majoring in Zoology and Conservation Biology completed 2015 end.
Book via Pawshake to enjoy The Pawshake Guarantee, 24/7 support, booking guarantee, safe cashless payments, daily updates and more!