LET ME TAKE THE STRESS AND WORRY WHILE YOU'RE AWAY LOOKING AFTER YOUR LOVED ONES!
I'm here to give your pets the attention and care they need, and of course play time, in the comfort of their own home.
WHAT CAN I HELP YOU WITH?
- Feeding, caring, grooming, playing, walking for animals
- Assist in provision of medications
- Keeping up routines including sleep schedules, training, food timing, medication timing
- Walks can be from 30-90mins, minimum once a day or as required
- Maintaining the cleanliness and security of your property, ensuring bins are emptied, mail collection, etc
- Assist in appointments to/from providers e.g. groomers, doggy day care, vets, etc
UPDATES ON YOUR PETS!
- Updates can be provided as often as you need, once a day or every few days, it's up to you! This can be photos/videos/general updates and I am happy to communicate how you prefer.
DATE ALREADY BOOKED?
- Contact me to discuss potential dates, I am flexible with dates and some booked or unavailable dates may have since changed.
- I do try to give preference to public holidays/school holiday seasons to previous Pawshake users.
- Currently house visits are available during weekends any time or evening visits during the week only. House visits are minimum 30 minutes and based on the requirement of needs.
- Currently day visits for dog walking are available on weekends only
My purpose with Pawshake is to give back to the community of animal lovers and provide best practise service so you can ensure your pets are well cared for. I moved down to Geelong in 2019 and Pawshake has allowed to meet so many beuatiful animals and their owners. I am currently unable to have my own pets in my house so this allows me to give a little bit of my love to animals while owners are away.
I have grown up with animals ever since I was born, from small to large dogs, and all animals in between! Pets I have owned and have experience with include dogs, cats, ducks, horses, chickens, rabbits, alpacas, ferrets, mice, fish with varying behaviours, temperaments and sizes. I am confident and comfortable with all dog breeds. I currently have a pug named Sadie! She has lost an eye but is still the pack leader of them all!
My family currently owns large acrage with over 7 dogs ranging from bullmastiffs to french bulldogs so I can manage multiple dogs at 1 time. We have fostered and had our own animals from shelters, resuce and adoption centres, pet stores, and have included animals with severe anxiety, nervousness, medical issues, blind and/or deaf. This makes it easy to adapt with animals living in their environment around new people.
I currently work in Disability Administration and work from home two days of the week (3 days in the office) so your pampered pets get some extra play time during those days!
For the safety of Pawshake and its users, please ensure you complete your profile including photos and provide information of your animals before enquiring.
To put it simply, Samantha is amazing. You could not ask for anything more. Amazing communication before and during the stay, I love the little videos she sends. The best part is my dogs are so settled with Samantha. I can’t recommend Samantha highly enough!
Samantha was brilliant! Such a lovely woman who took the best of the best care of our two bulldogs. We are so grateful and will definitely book her again in the future! She also took amazing care of our house. You definitely won’t be disappointed booking her services
About my services
· I can offer dog walks for any period of time
· Home visits for any period of time
· Basic grooming, feeding, provision of medications
Book via Pawshake to enjoy The Pawshake Guarantee, in-house customer support, booking guarantee, safe cashless payments, no booking fees, no change fees, daily updates and more!