I have been a sitter/walker on Pawshake since early 2017, and live in the fur friendly suburb of Duncraig. My partner Daniel works fulltime and occasionally works away. Myself on the other hand, studies and works in a casual position at City Farmers. I am home more often than not and we currently have no human-babies, fur-babies or feather-babies (excluding the native Honey-eaters that often have a 'tree party' in the early hours of the morning). We like to stay fit and healthy, and often go for walks whether it be the coast, beach or bush!
A furry fact about me: My phone has more photos of doggo's than people (that's normal right?)
I offer the following services at my home:
· Dog Boarding
· Doggy Day Care
WARNING !!!!!!!!!! Your fur baby will be smothered with LOVE
Details/Common Questions:What is included in my pets stay?
- Indoor/outdoor access- Your doggo will be "free range" explorers of our home and fully fenced backyard
- Water- Poochy will be provided with the essential H2O
- Outdoor undercover area- The backyard provides your pooch with the option of shade and sun
- Treats- What’s a holiday without treating yourself! Your fur baby will be provided healthy, grain-free treats! (With your permission)
- LOVE -As I am home often, your doggo will receive round-the-clock CUDDLES.
To avoid any furry conflicts, I try to keep to one booking at a time, which means your pooch will have my full attention!
What will I have to provide for my pet's stay?
- Food - Switching dog food rapidly can upset your pooches stomach. To avoid this it is important to supply a sufficient amount of food for the length of stay. If your dog has particular treats that you would like me to give them, feel free to pack them!
- Food Bowl - I have found some dogs to be very particular with the bowls in which they drink and eat from, bring their bowl over just in case
- Bedding - Dogs come in all shapes and sizes, so having a little bed 'slice' from home ensures your furball gets a comfy place to rest. (They will be able to sleep inside and access outside to do their natural business)
- Lead -Your pooch will be joining us on our explores and zoomies! If your dog has a harness as well, add that to the bag!
- Doggy Hairbrush - to keep your pooch looking suave
- Toys- Bring along their favourite toys such as balls, food puzzles (kongs) and/or frisbees!
- Medications- If your dog takes any medications, please bring them along and include a written note which explains the dose and administration of the medication. I have looked after many doggo’s that require daily medication
:How do we know if a sitter is suitable? I have more questions to ask, how do I ask you?
If you are enquiring via the Pawshake phone app, please send a message and select the dates you may be needing the services for, and ask as many questions as you would like! This is also the appropriate way to arrange a meet and greet to ensure both your pet and self feel comfortable with the home away from home! Please note that ‘sending a message’ with the dates is not a confirmed booking To secure your reservation and avoid your dates being taken from a fellow Pawshaker, I advise to request a booking as soon as possible. Pawshake will process the payment once confirmed, and the payment will be pending on my end until the end of stay date, and can be cancelled at any time (via Pawshake) before the booking start date Can’t wait to treat your fur baby as our own! Hope to hear from you soon!
Have a pawfect day! - Tylar
Tylar was the perfect sitter for my little dog, Tilly. There was lots of communication from Tylar she updated me each day and sent lots of pics and even a video! I could see Tilly was enjoying her time with Tylar and got on well with Ishka the Border Collie. I felt very comfortable and able to enjoy my holiday knowing Tilly was in very capable hands. I will definitely use Tylar again and highly recommend her. 🐶👍
Book via Pawshake to enjoy premium insurance, 24/7 support, booking guarantee, safe cashless payments, photo updates and more!