A life-long animal lover, I grew up on a farm and have had a pet dog since the age of five. I can't live without a dog in my life. I view my dogs as members of the family, and are happy to welcome yours to our family as well. I have experience pet-sitting for relatives.
I am currently a stay at home mum which gives me the ability and time to care for your dog and provide it with all the attention it needs. I live with my husband, toddler and two toy poodles in an area with close access to parks and dog-friendly beaches.
I am happy to care for small dogs only (up to approx. 8kg), preferably only one dog at a time.
What Can I Provide You?
- Inside living: A large house for your pooch to run around in- we allow our dogs to live inside with us, and are happy to do the same for your dog. We have a doggy door
allowing dogs to come and go as they please, from inside to outside.
- A medium-sized back yard with a large grassy area and a border garden with lots of plants. Lots of room to run around and play.
- Attention and close monitoring: I have the time and ability to play with, exercise, cuddle and be with your dog.
- Long and stimulating walks: I live close to the beach where I take my dogs for long walks and exploring. You can expect me to take your dog for at least one 30 minute (or more) walk per day.
We also go for walks around the neighbourhood and to close-by parks. I am happy to play any games your dog enjoys too.
- Tailored care: I am also happy to follow any specific care requirements for your dog, such as medication, exercise routines, dietary requirements etc.
- Your dog must be tolerant of young children, as I have a toddler.
- Your dog must be tolerant of other small dogs.
- Your dog must be fully vaccinated, wormed and flea and tick treated.
- Please provide your dog's bedding, lead, toys and food.
I feel very confident in having Chandi mind my dog Toby. She did a fantastic job with him & I know he loves being with her.
She kept me up to date & sent lovely picture of his stay. I could see that my boy was having a great time there and looked happy.
Toby has been back a few time now and I wouldn’t hesitate to recommend Chandi for anyone looking for a reliable, caring dog minder.
Chandi was excellent - she took our little Ella as well as 2 of my friends puppies and looked after all 3 of them so well! She was great at sending photos throughout the day and the 3 dogs seemed to have a great time!
- I have a Bachelor of Animal Science.
- Have completed work experience in an animal shelter.
Book via Pawshake to enjoy The Pawshake Guarantee, in-house customer support, booking guarantee, safe cashless payments, no booking fees, no change fees, daily updates and more!