Christine's furry clients.
Hi, I'm Christine!
I absolutely love all creatures and feel very privileged when pet parents choose me to care for their animals whether it be outside on a walk or inside their own homes. I've always had a love for animals and in my short time on earth I've owned, guinea pigs, ducklings, parrots, mice, and 2 dogs. I've always loved cats and have grown quite fond of them in recent years. I lost my first fur baby Ginger (Mini Jack) last year at 15 years of age and my current fur baby is Bruno (2 year old English Staffy), although he can be quite stubborn sometimes through basic training, exercise and love he's become quite the well-behaved young lad. Bruno is extremely dog friendly, good-natured and sociable!
Unfortunately my home situation does not currently cater to pet boarding but I am more than happy to do up to two pet visits a day at the convenience of your own home.
Pet visits include:
- Feed and Water change
- Cleaning/Changing the litter box
- Grooming if required Any Oral or Topical medications administered
- Cuddles and a Play
- Allowing kitties to have outside time to stretch their paws
- A small walk (Up to 15mins) around the area for dogs
- Visit times range depending on the needs of each pet
I have experience with an array of smaller pets like hamsters, guinea pigs, fish, turtles, chickens, cats and especially dogs of all sizes and temperaments. I can handle the playful youngsters all the way to the sometimes grumpy but gentle oldies! Fins or fur, I'm able to accommodate the physical and emotional needs of them all and I'm very comfortable with administering oral and topical medications.
I am currently studying for my Bachelors in Psychology and I've held jobs in a Veterinary Hospital and Shelter in the past. I'm an avid Mental health and Animal welfare Volunteer.
- National Police Check Certified Working With Children Check Certified
- - Please do not hesitate to ask for a copy of my ID if needed -