Just a bit about me 😃🐶🐱
As a structural therapist I have always had a passion for helping people who have had major physical issues to return to having healthy fullfilling lives again.
I've chosen to study the WEBB method after seeing my own family dog suffer for years in pain. I work part time and felt as my time is more free now that it would be a great opportunity for me to move into working with pets as well. I am flexible with my visit time and can work around you and your family.
I've always adored pets and have raised 4 dogs and 2 cats and have always been so grateful for my amazing pet sitter who allowed us to travel for long periods knowing our babies were cared for and safe.
This care and saftey is what I would like to offer you and your fur babies.
* I can come to your home once or twice a day and include a walk.
* I can walk your dog on the days you can't.
* I can give oral medication.
* I can care for elderly or vision impacted dogs.
* I can clean cat litter trays and back yards of any doggie mess. 😂
* All visits will include a little massage for your fur babies to keep them active and stress free.
Looking forward to seeing you and your furbabies soon.
Linda Charlson 🌹
20yrs experience as a structural Massage therapist and this year I am now learning the whole energy body balance (WEBB) system for helping dogs and cats heal from pain.
Book via Pawshake to enjoy The Pawshake Guarantee, in-house customer support, booking guarantee, safe cashless payments, no booking fees, no change fees, daily updates and more!