G’day! I’m Sophia.
I mainly service the Port Melbourne/South Melbourne/Middle Park/Albert Park area for visits near my workplace. For pets outside that radius, I stay over and look after your pet in the comfort of their own home (my petsitting adventures have taken me all over Melbourne!).
If you’re new to Pawshake, I highly recommend you check out some of my reviews from other pet owners, most were new users and are now recurring bookings.
PET MINDING/PET SITTING
I know what it's like to want to go away for the weekend/holidays and have to leave behind your little pet(s)! I love looking after your pet in the comfort of their own home.
My dog walking tends to suit professionals who aren’t able to walk their pups in the morning before work or in the arvo after work.
*Please enquire to confirm availability as I work 9-5.30 and accept overlapping bookings, this means I might not be available in the morning for a walk but I might be available after work (and vice versa).
- I work in advertising. It’s a great gig (and nothing like Mad Men) so I look after pets on the side because I LOVE THEM. Sometimes pups come into the office with me and get cuddled by everyone on the team.
- I’m fairly active so I can definitely run around/after/with your pup.
- I have 3 little cats, my partner looks after them when I’m away and sometimes he accompanies me when I visit pets or walk dogs (what can I say, we’re both animal lovers!)
- I volunteer at Lort Smith Animal Hospital, where I look after little cats transitioning to adoption as well as emergency welfare.
- Pet safety: Dogs are on a lead unless I feel it is safe to be off-lead. Safety is a top priority for me.
- Weather: Dog walks are canceled / dramatically shortened in the event of heavy rain or extreme heat.
Sophia is a legend. Just brilliant with my older cat who needs meds. Highly recommend... tho stop booking as I can’t get in! Book in advance. Thanks Sophia!
Sophia took fabulous care of our cats (and houseplants!) while we were on holidays. We could see from the daily photos Sophia sent us that the cats were all very content and well looked after. This was the first time we have used a pet sitting service and Sophia immediately put our minds at ease when we met her before going away. Sophia kept us up to date with photos and feedback on how our cats were faring. We will definitely contact Sophia when we are planning our next holiday and would highly recommend Pawshake as a better alternative to kenneling pets. Thanks Sophia!
PROFESSIONAL PET OWNER! Professionally, I'm a graphic designer. I'm a cat owner myself. In the past I've had (or lived with someone who owns) cats, dogs, chickens, fish. I've also had (albeit limited) exposure to lizards, rats, and ferrets. I know a thing or two about looking after pets, that's for sure.
Book via Pawshake to enjoy The Pawshake Guarantee, in-house customer support, booking guarantee, safe cashless payments, no booking fees, no change fees, daily updates and more!