Hi! My name's Tara and I'm 25 years old. I have over ten years' experience in living with and caring for animals. When I look after your pets they will get my full attention. I'm currently living in a place where I am unable to have any cats or dogs, so trust me; my time with yours will not be wasted or taken for granted!
I offer house sits, visits and dog walks within a 10km radius of the Nundah area. I have my own car and hold an open automatic drivers licence, as well as having a current and clear National Police Check, Australian Business Number and Blue Card.
I love caring for animals of all shapes and sizes. I am a regular volunteer and approved foster carer at Rachie's Ratirement Home (Queensland's only dedicated rat rescue). I also have my own three beautiful boy rattos and have owned gorgeous little mice.
If your pet has a tendancy to bite, be a bit cheeky, or fight with other animals in your house - you will need to let me know prior to my stay so I can care for them appropriately. Same goes for if you have any specific care requests, or if your pet is used to a certain routine that I will happily follow to ensure their comfort.
MY COVID-19 CARE PROMISES:
- My hands will be sanitized before, during and after each walk; and before, during and after entering your property.
- You have the option to request that I use my own leashes for walks, as fabric leashes cannot be sanitised after use.
- I will ensure that social distancing during meet and greets and handovers is adhered to.
- I will wear a face mask inside and outside when necessary. This will be informed by current COVID-19 QLD case stats.
- I will wipe down all suraces that I come into contact with, which are safe to be santized with an antibacterial wipe/spray (door handle, bathroom sink, etc).
- I carry my own hand sanitizer, antibacterial wipes and disinfectant spray. You will need to provide any additional cleaning products you may wish for me to use.
Tara is absolutely the best cat sitter we could ask for! She was fantastic! We gave some specific instructions about food and medicine and she followed them exactly. The cats were perfectly taken care of and she was kind enough to send us photos and daily updates. She also spent time with our kitties and gave them some love and attention. Overall Tara is a lovely person who obviously really cares about taking care of animals. I would have her here looking after our cats in a heartbeat.
Tara was available at very short notice and had great communication. She was lovely to deal with - would use her services again!
Book via Pawshake to enjoy The Pawshake Guarantee, in-house customer support, booking guarantee, safe cashless payments, no booking fees, no change fees, daily updates and more!