Hi! My name's Tara and I'm 25 years old. I have over ten years' experience in living with and caring for animals. When I look after your pets they will get my full attention. I'm currently living in a place where I am unable to have any cats or dogs, so trust me; my time with yours will not be wasted or taken for granted!
I offer house sits, visits and dog walks within a 10km radius of the Nundah area. I have my own car and hold an open automatic drivers licence, as well as having a current and clear National Police Check, Australian Business Number and Blue Card.
I love caring for animals of all shapes and sizes. I am a regular volunteer and approved foster carer at Rachie's Ratirement Home (Queensland's only dedicated rat rescue). I also have my own three beautiful boy rattos and have owned gorgeous little mice.
If your pet has a tendancy to bite, be a bit cheeky, or fight with other animals in your house - you will need to let me know prior to my stay so I can care for them appropriately. Same goes for if you have any specific care requests, or if your pet is used to a certain routine that I will happily follow to ensure their comfort.
MY COVID-19 CARE PROMISES:
- My hands will be sanitized before, during and after each walk; and before, during and after entering your property.
- You have the option to request that I use my own leashes for walks, as fabric leashes cannot be sanitised after use.
- I will ensure that social distancing during meet and greets and handovers is adhered to.
- I will wear a face mask inside and outside when necessary. This will be informed by current COVID-19 QLD case stats.
- I will wipe down all suraces that I come into contact with, which are safe to be santized with an antibacterial wipe/spray (door handle, bathroom sink, etc).
- I carry my own hand sanitizer, antibacterial wipes and disinfectant spray. You will need to provide any additional cleaning products you may wish for me to use.
We were very pleased with how well Tara looked after our cat while we were away. She sent some very nice texts with photos showing our cat was going well. We would be very happy to book her again!
Very flexible with timing and our ad-hoc schedule for going out. Communicated well, made sure our little pup was safe and entertained while we were away. Would highly recommend.
Book via Pawshake to enjoy The Pawshake Guarantee, in-house customer support, booking guarantee, safe cashless payments, no booking fees, no change fees, daily updates and more!