A little bit about me....
I am a 21-year-old student studying Early Childhood teaching at Curtin University and work as an educator at a before and after school care service. Being a casual worker, the hours are fairly flexible making it easy to take on some pet sitting jobs as well. I am a people person and love helping others out, whether you are in need of a holiday or away FIFO working. I have taken on many house/ pet sitting jobs in the past and have loved every minute of it. Just like I am taking care of children, I will make sure to give your furbabies the same love and attention they need, allowing them to feel comfortable and safe in their own environment (After all, they can be like kids haha!)
The services I offer:
- Meet and Greet- A free visit to meet you and your furbabies to make sure you feel comfortable before you book
- Pet/ house sitting- includes general maintenance, gardening, feedings pets and walking
- Daily visits- checking in, general maintenance, gardening, feeding
- Dog walking- 30 min- 2 hours either a local area or more adventurous locations such as the beach or nature park
-----Throughout the service, I will make sure to keep in touch and send some cute pics!------
I can give references and I have reviews on my Facebook page “Ally’s Pawfect Pet Service” :)
Home and pet sitting for two staffys for over a week ....Could not recommend Ally more highly ... Brilliant to deal with from start to finish ... 5 stars plus!
Cert II in community services
National Police clearance
- Good time management and organisation skills
- Able to communicate with people of all ages
- Clean and tidy!
Book via Pawshake to enjoy The Pawshake Guarantee, in-house customer support, booking guarantee, safe cashless payments, no booking fees, no change fees, daily updates and more!