I am available to care for pets over the 2021 Easter long weekend. I will be traveling immediately after Easter for 5 days.
As I live in an apartment, I can only care for one (fairly quiet, to respect my neighbours) dog at a time. I have no other animals living with me.
I love animals of all shapes and sizes. I own two cats, Echo and Pandora, who are in Canada with my parents. The dog in my picture is my parent's Cockapoo Ellie. Ellie is in Canada with my cats and my parents. I miss having pets in my life and caring for your animals here on Pawshake needs that need.
I grew up with many dogs, and handle many dog personalities well. I love large dogs and am experienced enough and tall enough to handle even very enthusiastic large dogs. I've cared for many smaller dogs whom I also adore. I can do basic training and behaviour troubleshooting. I am not a rigorous and highly strict person who runs training courses, but have a lot of experience with living and caring for animals. I can usually implement a solution to any problems I encounter.
I have a Biology degree and enjoy caring for all living things.
I am an experienced pet caregiver here on Pawshake. I have provided overnight stays, dogsitting, dog-walking, cat-sitting, rodent-sitting and doggy daycare. I'm looking forward to taking care of your furry loved ones!
It was my first experience using Pawshake and I am very happy with Stephanie. From meeting and communication before we leave and being patient with my cat and sending pictures while we were away which we loved. She is great 👍
Stephanie is professional and reliable. We highly recommend her.
- experienced dog walker
- good with most difficult personalities
- experience with cat, dog and rodent sitting
- experience giving cats and dogs oral medications
- undergraduate biology degree
- able to handle large dogs on walks, even if they pull (I'm 5'10 and can handle pullers, and though I prefer training the dog not to pull, some just do)
- if they are staying with me I walk your dog at least once a day; please tell me their walking/toilet/exercise needs so I can accommodate - if a dog is under my care, I will provide for their needs.
Book via Pawshake to enjoy The Pawshake Guarantee, in-house customer support, booking guarantee, safe cashless payments, no booking fees, no change fees, daily updates and more!