Happy to meet you and your fur baby first.
- Surrounding our home we have many pet-friendly areas and many parks around our neighbourhood.
- Our dog walks and park visits are up to 1 hour depending on the dog.
- We have experience with dog reactive dogs so they are no problem too as we usually avoid situations that can trigger your pet.
- We are able to care for your pet while your away (months) or just for the day.
- Our house is Fenced off however pets will be kept inside with us majority of the time.
- We recommend bringing your pets own food and their toys or anything that will make them more comfortable during their stay with us.
- My partner and I both study full time (Pharmacology and HR/Accounting).
- We have both grown up with family pets (mostly dogs) and adore them. We love to travel and decided when we are home and in our uni semesters to care for other pets as we like to keep fit and busy.
- We have looked after all breeds big and small
- I have raised puppies before and am able to teach your puppy/dog basic commands and leash training.
More details and photos of the house can be provided upon request.
Lorraine has been a wonderful pet sitter. Showed lots of experience and care for Ellie and Jett
I can't believe what an amazing carer Lorraine is. She's not only respectful of my dog, but my space. I came home to a house that was cleaner than when I left (after she made polite enquiry). My dog adores her, and so do I. Thanks so much Lorraine - you're my favorite for home visits, and I'm sure I would be equally comfortable and happy if I needed other services.
Book via Pawshake to enjoy The Pawshake Guarantee, in-house customer support, booking guarantee, safe cashless payments, no booking fees, no change fees, daily updates and more!