My name is Madeleine, I am 32 years old and the proud owner of a highly neurotic and beautiful fluffy cat called Pinot.
I work in marketing which doesn't give me that much time with animals unfortunately! Would love to take care of your fur baby and get to know them.
Am available for visits on weekends or out of 9-5 work hours OR can do overnight.
I come from an animal loving family (my sister is a vet) and grew up with a dog that was most commonly referred to as my brother. I wish I could have a dog of my own but cats are more flexible when you are renting (don't tell Pinot I said that).
When I am with your pet you can be guaranteed that they will have 100% of my attention.
- House visits: I’m an expert cat player (I often bring my own toys to mix things up) so in general I’ll spend minimum 30 minutes with your cat. This involves feeding, kitty litter and then a period of play and cuddle time (if they’re the cuddling type!). If I think they’re at all anxious and need more attention, I’m happy to stay longer to calm them down.
- Dog walking: 30 mins to 60+ mins of hanging out! I use this as an opportunity to explore new neighbourhoods
- Sleep overs: no real explanation needed!
MOTIVATIONS OF WHY I DO THIS
- Any time spent with animals is time well spent!
- I love meeting new animals
- I'd love a dog but can't have one, so if I can spend time with yours I am extremely lucky
- I am a bit of an obsessive animal person: 80% of my conversation with my sister is animal related... I know, crazy!
I would suggest Madeleine to all worried pet parents
She is very humble and caring my cat timon was very healthy and relaxed when I returned from the trip.
She is very patient in handling anxious pets who are left alone.
I’d definitely recommend Madeleine - great communication and a happy cat Scarlet when I returned from my work trip.
I have my NSW drivers license
Book via Pawshake to enjoy The Pawshake Guarantee, 24/7 support, booking guarantee, safe cashless payments, daily updates and more!