My name is Madeleine, I am 32 years old and the proud owner of a highly neurotic and beautiful fluffy cat called Pinot.
I work in marketing which doesn't give me that much time with animals unfortunately! Would love to take care of your fur baby and get to know them.
When I am with your pet you can be guaranteed that they will have 100% of my attention.
Am available for visits on weekends or out of 9-5 work hours OR can do overnight.
I come from an animal loving family (my sister is a vet) and grew up with a dog that was most commonly referred to as my brother. I wish I could have a dog of my own but cats are more flexible when you are renting (don't tell my much loved cat I said that!).
- House visits: I’m an expert cat player (I often bring my own toys to mix things up) so in general I’ll spend minimum 30 minutes with your cat. This involves feeding, kitty litter and then a period of play and cuddle time (if they’re the cuddling type!). If I think they’re at all anxious and need more attention, I’m happy to stay longer to calm them down.
- Dog walking or dog visits: 30 mins to 60+ mins of hanging out! I use this as an opportunity to explore new neighbourhoods. Can include a water change and feeding on return from walks
- Sleep overs: no real explanation needed! Can look after your home, water plants and tend to all your dog or cats needs.
MOTIVATIONS OF WHY I DO THIS
- Any time spent with animals is time well spent!
- I love meeting new animals and discovering their unique personalities
- I'd love a dog but can't have one, so if I can spend time with yours I am extremely lucky
- I enjoy meeting new people who also believe their pet is the best thing going
- I am a bit of an obsessive animal person: 80% of my conversation with my sister is animal related... I know, crazy!
Madeline is an amazing cat sitter who I believe genuinely loved my cat Henry as much as I do. She took such great care of him and I felt 100% at ease knowing I could go away and leave Madeline to visit, feed, cuddle
and play with Henry. I loved the pictures and videos she sent me. I have rebooked for my next trip
away. 5 stars!
Madeleine took amazing care of our Kitty, lots of cuddles and photos whilst we were away. Kitty took an instant Liking to her, would definitely recommend her to all cat owners 😸
I have my NSW drivers license
Book via Pawshake to enjoy The Pawshake Guarantee, 24/7 support, booking guarantee, safe cashless payments, daily updates and more!