A little bit about me....
Hey everyone! I am a 23 year-old student studying Early Childhood teaching. I also work as an educator at a before and after school care service. My job is pretty flexible making it easy to take on pet sitting jobs as well! I am a people person and love helping others out, whether you are in need of a holiday or away working, I’ll be more than happy to pet sit for you. I have taken on many house/ pet sitting jobs in the past and have loved every minute of it. I will treat them as if they are my own children, making sure to give them a lot of love and attention and allowing them to feel comfortable and safe in their own environment (After all, they can be like kids haha!)
The services I offer:
- Meet and Greet- A free visit to meet you and your furbabies to make sure you feel comfortable before you book
- Pet/ house sitting- includes general maintenance, gardening, feedings pets and walking
- Daily visits- checking in, general maintenance, gardening, feeding
- Dog walking- 30 min- 2 hours either a local area or more adventurous locations such as the beach or nature park
-----Throughout the service, I will make sure to keep in touch and send some cute pics!------
reliable and trustworthy
We were delighted to come home to relaxed and happy pets (cat and dog) following their care by Ally. Our house was neat and tidy, bins had been put out, pot plants watered and everything was in order. Ally responded promptly to all of our communications. Could not have asked for more.
We look forward to engaging Ally as our house sitter in the future.
Cert II in community services
National Police clearance
- Good time management and organisation skills
- Able to communicate with people of all ages
- Clean and tidy!
Book via Pawshake to enjoy The Pawshake Guarantee, in-house customer support, booking guarantee, safe cashless payments, no booking fees, no change fees, daily updates and more!