Hi there, my name is Bianca!
I’m a big lover of all pets furry as I’ve grown up in a household filled with them ❣
I’m a postgraduate student looking to pass the time with some pet-related work as well as to enjoy their company. With uni being mostly online, I’ve a flexible schedule to accommodate your needs. I’ve also acquired my WA license so you can feel comfortable that your pet will be in safe hands 😊
My experiences with them include:
- General grooming like showering, clipping nails, combing/tying their hair
- Patience and knowledgeable with taking care of dogs with slow development
- Both senior dogs and young pups
- Caring for hamsters, mice, rats, bunnies besides dogs and cats
- Feeding tablet or liquid medications
- Dog walking
- Managing from miniature to big doggos
- Transporting them for vet appointments & checkups
Although I'm unable to host your pets in my own home, I have my own transport so I will be punctual and willing to go further than just my surrounding areas (based in Karawara).
Be rest assured that I’ll be giving them my undivided attention and will be looked after with the utmost love and care 🥰
Thank you! I look forward to hearing from you soon 😁
Book via Pawshake to enjoy The Pawshake Guarantee, in-house customer support, booking guarantee, safe cashless payments, no booking fees, no change fees, daily updates and more!