Hi doggie parents,
My name is Holly and I would love to spend a day or night with your fur-baby!
- I have a 3-bedroom fully-enclosed house in Flodge, complete with an outdoor area and an energetic spoodle pup Loui.
-If you’re worried your fur-baby will get lonely or bored without you, then hanging with me at my lively place with my 2 other housemates is the place for them!
Staying with us for the day will include a walk down to the water, socialising with other dogs, and fetch!
If you live around the Glebe/Annandale area, I can also offer a special covid working from home dog beach special, which includes getting them out of the house and into the water, socialised and even washed! More details below!
- I am 22 years old student at UTS, studying fashion. I have just moved to Glebe 7 months ago and am in love with the area’s coffee-dog combo, with lots of great parks to enjoy!
- My last manager called me ’chipper’ which is perhaps why I get along with dogs so well.
- I recently adopted Loui, a 9 month old vaccinated spoodle. He will be coming along on walks (unless stated otherwise) and will help keep your dog stimulated and happy!
- Lastly, I am very flexible, reliable and easy-going person so please do reach out if you feel I’m the right fit for you.
What I can offer:
Dog walks along Glebe’s beautiful Harbourside and parks. This can include ball throwing, games and frequent water breaks. Fetch is a must!
If in Glebe/Annandale area I can also offer a dog beach experience if they love swimming, and even a bath afterwords and blow dry, so they smell lovely for when they return to you. ( $10 extra, but well worth it ;))
These special dog beach and walk specials last 1.5 hours and take them out of the house, exercised, socialised, washed and nice and tired for when they come home to you. ***great if your working from home or at the office all day, and worry they get bored/lonely at home alone ***
Drop in’s. Keeping to food schedules, stimulation/games and of course cuddles.including a walk, games, lots of interaction, water and food feeding and picture updates.)
I can make a visit to yours or even take care of the dog overnight if that suits. Very happy to see how your pup is getting on. Provide some cuddles and company in your absence and just set your mind at ease. Food and water maintenance will also be upheld so there will be no need to worry.
Doggy daycare/house and dog sitting.
My house has a high fence, grassy patch and shade as well as 2 lounge rooms and large kitchen. Years of experience living with as many as three dogs and two cats at one time!
I also make sure to walk the doggies in my care once to twice a day to get all that energy out.
Have a paw-some day :)
Holly came to feed my two cats and did a great job. She was super nice and clearly truly loves animals. Her communication and regular updates made me feel I didn’t have to worry while on holidays. Would definitely book again.
Book via Pawshake to enjoy The Pawshake Guarantee, in-house customer support, booking guarantee, safe cashless payments, no booking fees, no change fees, daily updates and more!