Hi! I'm Victor, a third year Veterinary Science student at James Cook University. I grew up on a small farm north of Cairns, where I've owned both dogs and cats.
I now live in Douglas, with my roommate's super cuddly German Shepherd x Husky, Badshar (third picture).
- 20 year old male
- Own two dogs at home
- Have a car, so transport is not a problem
- Super flexible regarding the services I can offer
- Have plenty of experience looking after pets, having completed lots of placement and work experience at various veterinary clinics and wildlife sanctuaries in North Queensland
- I've also dog-sitted for friends and neighbours back at home
Being a vet student, I've always been passionate about all animals, big and small. I'm frequently at lectures at uni, and some evenings I work at Woolworths in Fairfield, however, more than anything, I want to be doing something related to my passion, which is why I would be honoured to look after your pet. I love the outdoors and, growing up in the country, I love to get out of the house in the afternoons, so I would love to take your dog with me! I promise to give your beloved pet all the attention it deserves, whether I'm walking them or looking after them in your own home.
Feel free to message me if you have any queries. I look forward to meeting you and your furry friends!
- Dog walking: very flexible regarding the length and/or intensity, can suit what your dog needs
- Home visits: I visit your pets in your home, either once or twice a day
- Dog sitting: I look after your pets in your home overnight