Hi! My name is Brittany and I've grown up surrounded by all different types of animals.
I've moved to Townsville from the Sunshine Coast to pursue my love of animals by studying Veterinary Science, so I can relate to the feeling of missing your pets dearly and constantly being worried about them.
- 20 year old female
- Own a beautiful dog of my own, Charlie the cocker-spaniel (back home on the Sunshine Coast)
- Love all animals of all sizes and have a passion for animal health and welfare
- Own a car - transport isn't a problem
- I'm friendly, honest, reliable
- Available all day on weekends, and mornings and afternoons on weekdays
Have volunteered and completed placement at numerous professional Veterinary Clinics, providing care for a wide range of animal breeds, ages and temperamentsOffered Services:
- Have plenty of experience looking after and walking dogs including that of my own, as well as caring for family and friends' valuable pets over long periods
- I'm a Veterinary Science student at James Cook University, pursuing a career from my passion for animals
Administering of medication: oral and injected medicationsI strive to go above and beyond to take the best care of your pet possible and am more than happy to send updates via photos/texts as often as you like, as well as feeding your pets, cleaning and bringing in mail etc as required
- Dog walking: intensity will vary depending on fitness of the dog
- Home visits: visit and look after your pet at your house once or twice a day
- Dog sitting: look after your pet overnight at your house
My aim is to provide the best possible care for your pet to help give you the peace of mind that your beloved pets are safe and in good hands.