Growing up on a farm has given me a love and respect for all animals. I am passionate about helping animals and acting on their best interests. Animals give a lot to us: companionship, exercise, better health and a few of my horses have saved my life a couple of times! I want to give back what they give to us! Due to living on a farm I have experience in caring for a variety of animals including, dogs, chooks, sheep, cattle and horses. Therefore I am open to look after any animal you may have. To ensure your dog is meeting their needs I will walk larger dogs for longer as they require more exercise. If your dog likes to play fetch and other games I am more than happy to do this. During hot weather I'll walk dogs in the morning and evening to prevent overheating and sore feet. I am happy to provide a dog leash, however they must have a collar. I love all dogs big or small. My dog is a Smokey Kelpie who is a companion and work dog, he has recently fathered 7 gorgeous puppies as seen in my photos. I also have two horses. All my animals get a lot of love and attention. I am also an experienced horse rider having grown up riding and competing on horseback in a range of disciplines such as eventing, camp drafting and pony club events. Also I have spent two years mustering on horses in the Northern Territory. So if you would like your horse to be exercised I am more than happy to do so!
I have looked after pets for neighbours and family members so I have lot of experience with different breeds and their needs. The services I offer are dog walking, home visits and house sitting and horse riding/care. I will outline the features I offer for each service below.
As my calender shows, I am usually available for these services everyday of the week. Times I will be unavailable will be shown on my calender.
Dog walking: (minimum 30 min for walks)
- Longer walks for bigger dogs or as required.
- My own leash, you must provide the collar.
- Walks at a practical time of the day for your dog, for eg, not too hot or too cold.
- My complete attention, affection and care for your dog throughout the walk.
Home visits: (Will stay with your pet for the whole day- 12 hours or as needed)
- My complete attention and energy whilist playing with your dog.
- Walks for the dog if they require it.
House sitting: (I will stay at the house with your pet the whole time, I will only leave for errands or university, I will not leave your pet for more than three hours at a time)
- Excellent care for your pet, I recognise that every pet has different needs, so I will closley follow your instructions and will make sure your pet gets as much outdoor time as possible.
- Gardening, including weeding and watering your plants.
- A daily once-over clean of your house.
- Emptying bins and putting out rubbish as required.
- I will exercise your horse for as long as required.
- Put the horse over jumps, flatwork, lead them, or work with cattle, whatever you need.
- Feed and make sure the horse has clean water.
- Rug them as required.
- Grooming or washing.
- I also have experience in shoeing horses, so I can trim their feet or shoe them.
- Worm them using worming paste.
When a booking is completed, I will confirm with you how long I can stay with your pet and wether I will have to go away during the time you have booked me in. I will do my best to make sure I am with them as much as possible. On a typical day of house sitting I will only leave the house for groceries, or univerisity classes and will let you know if I have to leave the house fpr anything else.
Isobelle took great care of our precious guinea pigs over the weekend. She was so easy to communicate with and was happy to do everything that was required!
Would definitely book her again!! Thanks Isobelle!
- Currently studying a Bachelor of education (Secondary)
- Experience in training working dogs
- Experienced horse rider, have competed in a variety of disciplines such as eventing, camp drafting and pony club events. Also spent two years mustering in the NT
Book via Pawshake to enjoy The Pawshake Guarantee, in-house customer support, booking guarantee, safe cashless payments, no booking fees, no change fees, daily updates and more!