Ridgeview Retreat - Doggie Heaven - Fully Fenced Acreage To Keep Your Dog Safe!
Louise's furry clients.
Hi, I'm Louise!
Welcome to RIDGEVIEW RETREAT. A true Doggie Oasis! Fully Fenced Acreage for Safety & Security.
DAILY HIKES ARE INCLUDED IN OUR RATES (weather permitting)
We absolutely adore dogs - big dogs, little dogs, all dogs! Little dogs that act like big dogs& big dogs that think they're little dogs .. hee hee. ****** PLEASE NOTE THAT DAILY WALKS ARE ALREADY INCLUDED IN OUR RATES ******
My husband & I have over 1.5 acres FULLY FENCED property - 12 mins to Robina, 6 mins to M1. We do daily hikes around the Bonogin Hills & our motto is "a Tired Dog is a HAPPY Dog!" Social interaction &play are also top priorities.
We have 2 fully fenced grassed yards (1.6m high with s/steel mesh fencing on bottom), as well as a large undercover alfresco area and a huge pool and entertainment area - so in all 3 separate yards - which can all be connected, or all kept separated. Depending on size, age and fitness we would gladly take your furry baby on our daily walk, and we advocate the use of positive reinforcement for training and managing behaviours.
When staying for an Overnight Stay, or Day Boarding, the walks are INCLUDED in the daily fee. We advocate Cesar Milan training techniques to keep our own pooches & guests, calm and harmonious whilst in our care. We sometimes use Backpacks & always use Slip Leads when we walk all the pooches. I have an RSPCA Dog Minding (Pet Sitting) Certificate as well as Police Background Check Clearance also.
I also offer Day Boarding on Mondays and Tuesdays - Walks are included in the rate. Please note that spaces are limited, so book ahead to guarantee your furry baby being spoilt by Ridgeview Retreat and give you complete peace of mind whilst you are away. If you would like your beloved pooch to stay and sleep indoors .. not a problem .. but they MUST be able to either use the doggie door (if small enough), otherwise old enough to know to 'hold it for the night' .. if not, they will sleep under the alfresco or extra large dog house.
DAY BOARDING Drop off time is between 6:40am - 10am (during Summer to avoid the heat on our Pack Walk.
Pick up is STRICTLY by 5:30pm
DROP OFF TIMES for OVERNIGHT BOARDERS: ** DROP OFFS ONLY AVAILABLE SAT, SUN & MON - AFTER 930AM AND PRIOR TO 3PM **
DROP OFFS ON TUESDAYS - PRIOR TO 2PM **
DROP OFFS NOT AVAILABLE ON WEDNESDAYS andTHURSDAYS AT ALL - PLEASE NOTE!!! **
DROP OFF AVAILABLE ON FRIDAY AFTER 430PM
PICKUPS IS STRICTLY BY 3PM. CHARGES WILL APPLY AFTER 24 HR BOARDING
PN : we are unable to take any AMERICAN STAFFYS, ENGLISH STAFFYS or BULL TERRIER mixed who are over 6 months of age, whom haven't stayed with us before.
* PACK WALKS ARE INCLUDED IN OUR DAILY RATES
* experienced with large dog breeds (and small)
* we advocate the use of positive reinforcement for training & managing behaviours in our own dogs, and puppy guests.
* large dog area = 1400sqm grassed area (fully fenced - 1.6m to 1.8m high)
* small dog area = 400sqm grassed area (fully fenced 1.6m high, with stainless steel mesh on bottom so very secure)
* plenty of shade, plenty of space, plenty of fresh water available, plenty of walks and playtime.
* do NOT tolerate any dog aggressive behaviours (food aggression, toy aggression and pulling on the lead) - we will use our techniques and patience so any dogs who stay will also be socialised and integrated into the pack - with no aggression allowed.
* UNFORTUNATELY ARE UNABLE TO ACCOMMODATE THE FOLLOWING BREEDS:
'AMERICAN STAFFYS' OR 'ENGLISH STAFFYS' OR 'BULL TERRIER' BREEDS HERE!!!!
** AGED OVER 6 MONTHS AND OVER
* RSPCA Dog Minding Certificate
* Police Background checked and approved
* Book ahead for Day Boarding & Overnight Stays - as spaces are limited
* Day Boarding available - Pack Walks are already INCLUDED in the rate