Welcome to RIDGEVIEW RETREAT. A true Doggie Oasis! Fully Fenced Acreage for Safety & Security. PACK WALKS/HIKES ARE INCLUDED IN OUR RATES (weather permitting) We absolutely adore dogs - big dogs, little dogs, all dogs! Little dogs that act like big dogs & big dogs that think they're little dogs .. hee hee. ****** PLEASE NOTE THAT PACK WALKS ARE ALREADY INCLUDED IN OUR RATES ****** My husband & I have over 1.5 acres FULLY FENCED property - 12 mins to Robina, 6 mins to M1. We do daily hikes around the Bonogin Hills & our motto is "a Tired Dog is a HAPPY Dog!" Social interaction & play are also top priorities. We have 3 fully fenced grassed yards (1.6m high with s/steel mesh fencing on bottom), as well as a large undercover alfresco area and a huge pool and entertainment area - so in all 4 separate yards - which can all be connected, or all kept separated. But we advocate the socialisation with both large and small dogs (fully supervised) in our 'open kennel environment. Depending on size, age and fitness we would gladly take your furry baby on our pack walks, and we advocate the use of positive reinforcement for training and managing behaviours. When staying for an Overnight Stay, or Day Boarding, the walks are INCLUDED in the fee. We advocate Cesar Milan training techniques to keep our own pooches & guests, calm and harmonious whilst in our care. We sometimes use Backpacks (in the cooler months only) & always use Slip Leads when we walk all the pooches. I have an RSPCA Dog Minding (Pet Sitting) Certificate, Advanced Diploma in Dog Psychology and Behavioural Science, as well as a Police Background Check Clearance also. We also offer Day Boarding on MONDAYS, TUESDAYS, WEDNESDAYS and THURSDAYS with fully supervised socialisation and pool playtime too. Pack Walks are included in the Day Boarding rates (weather permitting). Please note that spaces are limited, so book ahead to guarantee your furry baby being spoilt by Ridgeview Retreat and give you complete peace of mind whilst you are away. If you would like your beloved pooch to stay and sleep indoors .. not a problem .. but they MUST be able to either use the doggie door (if small enough), otherwise old enough to know to 'hold it for the night' .. if not, they will sleep under the alfresco or extra large dog house. DAY BOARDING * Drop off time is between 645am - 715am, or after 930am (to avoid the heat on our early morning Pack Walk). * Pick up is STRICTLY by 5pm, otherwise extra charges will apply. OVERNIGHT BOARDERS * Drop off time is after 9:30am * Pick up times for MON-FRI - between 9 -11am or 3-5pm * Pick up times for SAT & SUN between 10 - 11am or 3 - 4pm N O E X C E P T I O N S NO DROP OFFS OR PICK UPS ON PUBLIC HOLIDAYS - NO EXCEPTIONS The current C5 Vaccination Certificate must be presented PRIOR to Booking. .. either sent via email or text through. All pooches must be completely up to date with their Worming, Flea and Tick treatments also. =========================================================== PN : we are unable to take any AMERICAN STAFFYS, ENGLISH STAFFYS or BULL TERRIER mixed who are over 6 months of age, whom haven't stayed with us before. UNDESEXED Males over 12 months of age, unfortunately are unable to be accepted. UNDESEXED Females over 12 months of age, must have Breeding Certificate presented, otherwise will not be accepted. =========================================================== EASTER BOOKINGS : 18 APR to 24 APR : $75 per dog, per overnight stay XMAS BOOKINGS : 20 DEC to 12 JAN : $75 per dog, per overnight stay Please note that these bookings will be accepted by Pet Sitter once correct pricing is amended on the Pawshake website
Ridgeview Retreat is awesome!! Aunty Lou and Uncle Stephen love our Calvin like we do!! We are do lucky to be part of the Ridgeview family 🐶💜
Ridgeview Retreat is Calvin’s home away from home!! Louise and Stephen are fantastic 🐶💜💜
* PACK WALKS ARE INCLUDED IN OUR RATES
* experienced with large dog breeds (and small)
* DAY BOARDING - Mondays, Tuesdays, Wednesdays and Thursdays only
* we advocate the use of positive reinforcement for training & managing behaviours in our own dogs, and puppy guests.
* large dog area = 1400sqm grassed area (fully fenced - 1.6m to 1.8m high)
* medium dog area = 450sqm grassed area (fully fenced 1.6m high, with stainless steel mesh on bottom so very secure)
* small dog area = 300 sqm grassed area (fully fenced, bricked up and side boundary fence, with panels across so again, very secure)
* plenty of shade, plenty of space, plenty of fresh water available, plenty of walks and playtime.
* swimming lessons offered in the warmer months .. INCLUDED in the rate
* do NOT tolerate any dog aggressive behaviours (food aggression, toy aggression and pulling on the lead) - we will use our techniques and patience so any dogs who stay will also be socialised and integrated into the pack - with no aggression allowed.
* EASTER BOOKINGS : 18 APR to 24 APR : $75 per dog, per overnight stay
* XMAS BOOKINGS : 20 DEC to 12 JAN : $75 per dog, per overnight stay
* Easter & Xmas Bookings only Accepted once Webpage updated with correct pricing
Book via Pawshake to enjoy premium insurance, 24/7 support, booking guarantee, safe cashless payments, photo updates and more!