We are Sarah and James and we absolutely love animals!
We have both had pets growing up since we are both in the UK but are unable to have our own in Australia due to regularly popping home for Holidays.
We are fun-loving vegans who really care about animal welfare but don't mind feeding good Chickenny treats to good boys and girls!
We regularly look after our friends pets when they go away for weekends etc, we both work remotely and work flexible hours so available for walkies, playtime and snuggles! We have had puppies, gone through puppy training and definetly understand how to look after animals of all ages.
Sarah has had rabbits, mice, hamsters, fish, guinea pigs, dogs and most other livings things in between.
James has rescued dogs abroad in Greece and Spain, got animal visa's for them to go back to the UK where they have then been housed into caring and loving households.
We both love animals very much and if you decide to leave your beloved pet in our care, then you can be very assured that we will look after them like they are our own. Feel free to call us whenever you want and we are only a phone call away!
Fast Facts for boarding:
- Pet will not be left alone in any circumstances during our care.
- Maximum of 2 pets at any one time will be left in our care.
- Pets can either sleep in the living room, outside or in our bedroom (depending on what the pet prefers) to minimise anxiety being away from their owners).
- There are no other existing pets, children or family within our home.
- Sarah and James have full-time jobs but both work from home even outside Covid-19.
- A typical day of service will be to take the animal outside for a walk (if dog), breakkie, play-time, dinner, dusk walk and snuggles before sleep.
- Extremely large dogs like Great Danes, German Shepherds, Rottweilers, Irish Wolfhounds etc unfortunately are too large and we cannot accept as much as we love them!
- We accept all ages
- Vaccinated animals only please
- The apartment is located in Bondi Junction, very close to Centennial park which is great for dogs and ofcourse all of the surrounding beaches. The Apartment itself is tiled, highly ventilated with air conditioning and fans for the hot days.
There is a small - medium sized balcony out the back located on the 4th floor. The slats within the fencing are extremely small so even the smallest dogs can not get through.
- We understand you may have some level of anxiety being away from your pet during the period of time you are away. This is normal and more than happy to grab a coffee before you make your choice so you are comfortable with us as people.
Any questions reach out!
James & Sarah were great - by the sounds, our dog was a HANDFUL, and they were very patient and understanding.
James and Sarah were beyond amazing I can not thank them enough
Grande fell in love with them they looked after him so well !
Def would highly recommend and can mot wait to leave him with them again
Thank you so much guys
Book via Pawshake to enjoy The Pawshake Guarantee, in-house customer support, booking guarantee, safe cashless payments, no booking fees, no change fees, daily updates and more!