Last contacted 7 days ago
Reliable and Caring animal lover...
In mid 2020 my husband and I sold our motel business in the Whitsundays and moved to brisbane to be closer to his aging parents
In 2019 we lost our ginger cat
to old age (18 years) and our lab/retriever to cancer.
Having these pets through old age and sickness it was the bigest privelage to look after them and to this day we still talk about them as if they were our babies.
As my husband now works in the mining industry with time away on site, I have decided to pet mind and walk rather than having pets of our own.
Our House in the Redlands has
a large fenced yard and I happy fo yourr fur babies to be indoors and outdoors and am not precious if they want to be on the furniture.
Services I offer
Some breeds i have looked after
- Dog Sitting at my house -Puppies through to Senior, Large and small
- Dog day care- includes an on leash walk in the local area/ park
- Dog Walking- i will travel to your house and walk in your local area/park at arranged time
- Home Visits once or twice a day- with one on leash walk per dog
- House sitting- cats and dogs- dogs always have walk included per day
- Cat minding - including changing litter boxes, feeding and pats (not all cats like pats)
- fox Terriors
- wolf hound
- Domestic Short haired cat
- Himalayan Blue Pointer cat
Overnight stay at the sitter's home
8 AUD for each additional pet
Doggy Day Care
Daytime care for your dog at the sitter's home.
10 AUD for each additional pet
An experienced dog walker will pick up your dog from your home for a 30 min walk
4 AUD for each additional pet
Book a sitter to visit your home to feed and play with your pets
25 AUD for two visits a day
Cancellation policy: Flexible
Full refund if cancelled before noon one day before the booking, 50% refund afterwards
More services near Brisbane
- Pet Sitting