- Professional and trustworthy cat sitter, aware of the needs and wants of cats.
- I'm a cat lover and volunteer, currently on sabbatical and able to do house sitting and home visits :)
- I will help feed, cuddle and play with your little furfriend! As every cat is unique with a different personality, do share your cat's habits and routine with me so that I can help keep to it. My aim is to keep them healthy and happy (pls also let me know of any food allergies, medical conditions and special instructions in advance). I will shower your cat with tons of love so you can have a peace of mind.
- Feeding, changing drinking water and cleaning litterbox. General clean up will be done after each session.
- Each visit will be around 30-40 minutes and updates will be provided. Do let me know if you require a longer stay.
- Flexible visiting time (typically between 10am to 11pm, Mon to Sun). Frequency and time to be arranged.
- Complimentary service: Watering plants, collecting letters and newspapers.
- Prior meeting can be arranged to get to know each other better and to understand your/your pet's needs :)
- Feel free to drop me a message if you have any questions =^-^,= hope to hear from you soon!
Jolene was an exceptional sitter for our two cats. Sent daily pictures of the cats and left everything clean and tidy.
Would definitely recommend Jolene as she is the best cat sitter we have ever had.
Dave and Chris
Amazing...just amazing! Jolene took the most amazing care of Stewie while we were away and went above and beyond. Stewie was so content and happy and was showered with affection and attention. We can not recommend highly enough. Thank you so much!
Book via Pawshake to enjoy The Pawshake Guarantee, in-house customer support, booking guarantee, safe cashless payments, no booking fees, no change fees, daily updates and more!