I'm a 25 yr old who is extremely passionate about the care and safety of all animals big and small. I'm currently studying a Certificate in Dog Psychology and Behaviour, and work for a number of rescue and rehab companies including fostering RSPCA pups regularly. I have spent a significant amount of time volunteering at RSPCA in the dog adoption centre, walking, feeding and loving dogs of a sizes and personalities, from Chihuahua's to great danes, and work for their wildlife rescue program. I pet sit for family and friends and completely spoil their animals with love and cuddles, while ensuring they are in a calm, loving and nurturing environment at all times. I love all animals and am guaranteed to love your pet unconditionally.
Included in my basic service:
- Free meet and greet at your own home so I can meet you and your beautiful pets, gaining more information regarding the pet care while you are away.
- Feeding, following your usual routine and top up of fresh water daily. (More if needed)
- Cleaning of dog poo around the yard and cleaning of litter tray.
- Daily dog walking.
- Numerous updates of photo's and video's via text or email. (If you want photos every hour I can do that!)
- House hold duties such as bringing in any mail, spot cleaning of the house, washing any of your pets sheets/laundry and a general keeping of your pets home. - Unconditional love and affection.
Services I provide (for an extra fee):
- Additional dog walking. I am more than happy to walk your dog/s multiple times a day, no matter the size! I have been trained at RSPCA to walk dogs of all behavioral levels and strengths so am willing to walk even if they are especially difficult on the leash. If they have a local dog park or area don't hesitate to let me know!
- Transport. I can drive your pet to veterinary/grooming appointments, or collect them for you.
- Adventures. I personally love taking both my own, and friends dogs on adventures such as a dog beach, bush walk, dog park etc and would love to get your dog/s out of the house for a while if you choose. It's a great enrichment activity for your pet and also great exercise in a new and exciting environment.
- Behaviour training, identifying causes of behavioural issues and assisting with training and enrichment options.
My Guarantee - I will love and spoil your pet as if they were my own, your pet will feel like he/she has been on a holiday of their own! Please feel free to contact me for further information or bookings.
Lauren took excellent care of our two cats, puppy, and home while we were away on holiday. Our puppy can be quite anxious around new people but Lauren was able to win him over really quickly. We enjoyed receiving regular updates of their adventures together! We will confidently book with Lauren again.
Lauren was great. Communication was good and she made things extremely easy despite me making our arrangements last minute. Brought our mail in for us, and when we got home the house didn't look at all like our cats had been left alone for a week. Very happy. We'll definitely be contacting her first next time we need to go away!
Book via Pawshake to enjoy The Pawshake Guarantee, in-house customer support, booking guarantee, safe cashless payments, no booking fees, no change fees, daily updates and more!